Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Beach

There is nothing like the beach.  I feel so at home when I'm there.  Maybe it's because I spent over 20 years living on an island with only a short walk away to the water.

I know I say it all the time, but I wish my kids could grow up near the water like I did.  It is something I took for granted when I was younger and wish it was a way of life for my own children now.  But, for now, visiting it when we go up to see my mom will have to do.

I don't know if you remember the mayhem that happened HERE.  Well, lucky for us, that attitude has changed and the kids LOVE the beach now. 

Phew!  If that didn't change, I had some major brain washing techniques that would have to be implemented.






I love my beach buddies!

No comments: