Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabriella

Ah, I can't believe I didn't make this post on her actual birthday. However, yesterday was spent recooping from Sunday, enjoying her official birthday and getting in some more time with her Grandma and Papa(new nickname for Great Grandpa), so I think it's excusable. :) Thankfully, Grandma and Papa's flight was canceled yesterday so they got to stay until this morning. We were able to go out and celebrate Gabbie's birthday at Maggianos last night. Yum!

Happy 2nd Birthday Beautiful Girl!


Here is a video I made 2 years ago for Gabbie's birth. I don't think I posted this one yet. After watching it again, I just had to share it. :) I am amazed at how much she has grown.
(Note: It is about 11 minutes long. There is a small part with umbilical cord fun. Nothing too gross, but feel free to fast foward that part if you don't want to see it. )

No comments: