Jeff is in the midst of his crazy summer. Right now he has a swim meet Saturday(mornings), Monday and Wednesday nights for 3 weeks straight. He also goes to his morning swim practices, pep rallies on Friday nights and swim dinners spread out in between. We relish the time that Jeff is home. However, the poor thing is exhausted and is trying so hard to stretch himself between all of the craziness. We are looking forward to the end of his season(Aug. 1st). That's when Jeff's summer officially begins.
To follow Jeff and his swim team, click on the Fairfax Station Flyers link on the sidebar. I actually designed this website and update it throughout the summer.
I did want to share Jeff on a swim news clip. His team recently placed 3rd in a Division I Relay Carnival. They weren't expecting to get that, so Jeff and the team were pretty excited.

No comments:
Post a Comment