It's that time again and I am finally doing this on Monday.
This week I did not go out dressed in an oversize t-shirt, jeans, and flip flops looking like a slacker. I would never go out looking like I rolled out of bed.
I did not give Gabbie hot dogs, rice, and blueberries(not mixed together mind you) for lunch 3 days in a row thanks to our barbecue leftovers. No, that isn't healthy!
There is no way that I kept the AC on while my mom had the back door open for "fresh air" this weekend. That is wasting electricity!
I did not take advantage of the extra set of hands in my house this weekend so I could disappear and read US Weekly and People in silence. No, not me!
I have not had a pile of untouched, unfolded clean clothes in the corner of my room for almost a week. No way, that would mean I am wearing oversized t-shirts, jeans and flip flops, which is something I would never do!

No comments:
Post a Comment