Ah, time to air my guilt...but I guess since I don't do these things, then I am not guitly!
I definitely do not still have that pile of clean clothes in the corner of my room and have not resorted to wearing wrinkled clothing because I was sick of my oversize t-shirt ensemble. (Because those clothes are not clean in the corner of my room that means I am not going to finally fold and put them away today.)
I did not realize in Barnes and Noble the other day that my beautiful little girl did #2 in her diaper. Jeff and I did not then vow to wait until we got to the car to change her after realizing that it wasn't a "messy" one and she could care less that it was in there. We definitely didn't continue to puruse the aisles and pretend we didn't acknowledge the scent as she wafted by us. Not us!
I have not been putting off working out and losing weight this summer simply because I am lazy. That would mean I didn't feel super guilty as I spoke with my cardiologist and he urged me to start being more diligent.
I didn't fall asleep the other day out of exhaustion while Gabbie kept trying to wake me up. I wasn't secretly hoping she would finally play by herself while I "rested." Of course I then didn't wake up to a myriad of toys near the couch and Gabbie nestled at my legs sucking her thumb. No way, that isn't being a good mommy!
I most certainly did not resort to entertaining my child at a restaurant yesterday by flipping through the 15 different margarita photos from the drink menu on the table. We then didn't discuss the beautiful colors and fruits that made each drink unique. Not me!

1 comment:
love your list! We have done the "what smell?? thing many times ourselves over the years, hehe.
Post a Comment