
So MckMama wanted to twist Not Me Monday and make it about our children. I'm always game. :)
My child does not secretly get a sheer thrill in running around naked for everyone to see. Her favorite time of the day is not running naked out of the bathroom after bath time squealing "NAKED!" as she dances around. Not my child!
My child certainly does not enjoy licking things, especially Ellie(our dog) and dvds. Nope, not her.
My child did not take a super human #2 the other day and clogged our toilet. Not dainty little her!
My child does not secretly think I am a giant play toy for her. No way, I have total control and she knows who's boss!
It was not my child who told me she didn't need to go pee pee before she got into her kiddie pool, only for me to catch her 2 seconds later peeing down her legs next to the potty.
My child did not disprove the old M&M saying, "melt in your mouth not in your hands" when I found her covered in chocolate.
My child has not recently become a vegetarian rejecting all proteins that are put in front of her, minus eggs.
My child does not continue to believe that there is an invisible force field around her bed that keeps her captive. That means she does not stay in her bed in the morning and after naptime until I literally open the door to her room. This is when said force field disappears.

No comments:
Post a Comment