After being put on bedrest, a parent in my class decided to go ahead and set up a meal schedule for Jeff and me. Every Tuesday and Thursday, a parent will be delivering a meal to Jeff at school which he will bring home for us. Yesterday was the first day. We received garlic baked chicken strips, fresh fruit, a loaf of Italian bread, and a delicious salad with homemade dressing. We were speechless as we ate the meal.
I am completely touched that the parents went ahead and did this for us. It is such a big help and we are so grateful. However, I can't help but feel guilty. It is hard being on bedrest, having people(especially Jeff) help me, when I feel perfectly fine. I just have to remind myself that when I do get up and do a few things around the house, I can definitely feel it later, so bedrest has to happen.
I just have to say that we are so blessed with all of the support we have among our family, friends, and even parents at our school!

No comments:
Post a Comment