Here is an equation for you....
Me
Plus this for 4 weeks...
Equals This:
We went to the doctor today and after much discussion, she officially put me on bedrest for the next four weeks at least. From there, they won't be as concerned about the baby's lungs. I was just having too many contractions while working and being up and about. Although I still have them while laying around, they aren't as bad. Let's pray I mentally make it 4 weeks. I am trying not to think about it too much at this point. I can't imagine how I will leave my class longer than I wanted to, watch Jeff do everything around the house that is usually split in half and be a Mommy to Gabbie all while I lay around.

2 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry! I think all working mothers dread bedrest. I hope the time goes by quickly. PLEASE let me know if I can do anything. I'm home most times t-thurs and I can run stuff out there or visit if you want.
I don't know you..but know Lindsay V...I feel your pain on the bedrest! with my first son, who is Riley's age, I was on bedrest for 12 weeks before I had him at 38.5 weeks and I was BORED crazy! But...he was just fine, and I've had another one since then with no issues at all! Hang in there...and search for the end of the internet!
Post a Comment