Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowpocolypse

Alright, so we did get a ton of snow. But I still don't think the world has ended yet. I am trying to find the official totals for our area. We have heard 24-30 inches so far. Jeff has been researching the storm 24/7 so I will give you more specifics when I get my personal meteorologist's updates.


We plopped her in the snow thinking she might sink.
She didn't but as you can see she was immobilized.


Can you see the little pink head?
We often lost sight of her behind the large mounds.
She made a heroic effort to climb this "mountain."
Instead it looked like she was practicing some ballet moves.
(Not very gracefully I might add)


This is Gabbie attempting to convince us that she should go back outside to shovel without a hat, coat, and mittens.
Notice the Oscar worthy tears and pout.
Sorry no Oscar this year little one.
Jeff diligently went outside to shovel and dig us out every few hours since Friday evening.
It was crazy because as he headed back in the house it was already covered again.
However, he had a lot less shoveling to do the next day compared to our neighbors.

Resourceful: creating an outside cooler for our homebrew.
(Wish I could have some!)

Gabbie dressed to the nines while watching the snow plow.

post signature

No comments: