My friend Deb and Kristina were coming to visit me this past Sunday. I looked out the window as they were walking up and realized that there were way more than 2 friends walking up my driveway. Turns out my friends decided to throw me a surprise baby shower. As they walked through the door, the waterworks turned on full force. Let me explain why I cried like a baby:
1. I am pregnant, enough said.
2. I was not expecting a second shower at all since this was my second baby.
3. Many of the friends that showed up for the shower were people I haven't seen in a LONG time.
4. I was touched by the fact that my friends took time out of their schedule to come visit me.
5. I knew Jeff was in on it and I was touched that he helped in planning this.
Put all 5 of those reasons together and you have one pathetic pregnant woman crying. After I got over the shock, I had a wonderful time spending the day with everyone. All I can say is my friends are amazing people!





No comments:
Post a Comment